- Post RRR100 Recovery: Day Off #9
- Post RRR100 Recovery: Day Off #10
- AM Run: 3.67 Mi - 1,000' - 0:45 - Easy: First 'run' back after a 10 day rest period post RRR100. This was a bit of a hike jog and not so much a true run. Ran down in Colorado Springs and explored some trails and did a little bush whacking. Groin was pretty tight, lots of driving and no running / stretching all week is probably the cause.
- PM Run: 5.06 Mi - 200' - 0:38 - Easy: Runners Roost group run up in Ft Collins. Felt good to get out and run with other people on some flatter terrain. Groin was pretty tight though. Hopefully after a week or so of getting back into the groove it will feel better again.
- PM Run: 7.69 Mi - 1,100' - 1:01 - Easy: Felt good to get moving and run for more than just a few minutes. Groin was a little tight to start but loosened up by the end.
- PM Run: 4.13 Mi - 500' - 0:37 - Easy: Easy out n back over on the lower part of Skunk Canyon from home.
- PM Road Bike: 8.22 Mi - 300' - 0:41 - Commute: Evening ride to Sanitas Brewing Co for the last Friday social with RMRs.
- PM Run: 11.48 Mi - 2,900' - 2:01 - Hills: Felt descent for this run, not fresh yet but the groin was better and I was able to enjoy a full 2 hrs + my 20th summit of Green (this year).
Running: 32.03 Mi - 5,700' - 5:02
Road Biking: 8.22 Mi - 300' - 0:41
Mtn Summits: 1 Summits - 1 Unique
Running: 2,437.13 Mi - 465,500' - 436:03
Road Biking: 527.67 Mi - 22,500' - 39:28
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Mountain Biking: 34.97 Mi - 2,200' - 3:27
Hiking: 9.12 Mi - 3,800' - 5:40
Elliptical: 8.53 Mi - na' - 1:00
Core/Strength: 49 Sessions
Mtn Summits: 67 Summits - 18 Unique