- AM Hike: 11.23 Mi - 4,300' - 6:45 - Easy: I always forget how long hiking takes.. so used to running to and from the mountains. Walking those approaches it quite time consuming. Really fun outing none the less. Summited Teocalli Mtn (13,208') with Jess. Did not run since we were out so long.
- AM Run: 5.22 Mi - 500' - 0:45 - Easy: Super easy with Benn D on the Woods Walk. Was good running with him, its been a long time.
- PM Slack Lining: Played around for a while in Totem Pole Park in CB.
- AM Run: 10.14 Mi - 1,600' - 1:29 - Easy: Had planned on doing a MP effort in the middle but my legs and stomach were not into it. Just cruised for the planned time instead.
- PM Rock Climbing: Climbed at Movement for about 45 minutes. V1's are good, V2's are about 50/50, Was trying some V3's. Did a little workout after upstairs.
- PM Strength Workout: Used the rope, pull up bar, and hand board as well as the weight room at movement after climbing.
- AM Run: 13.17 Mi - 4,400' - 2:42 - Hills: Casual at times, solid effort at others. Ran / hiked up Bear & Green with Ryan L & Miguel M.
- PM Rock Climbing: Worked on some over hanging problems and a couple V3's tonight. A bit sore from yesterday's workout. Fingers also got pretty sore tonight. Still need to build some calluses.
- PM Run: 7.23 Mi - 1,000' - 1:00 - Easy: Shannahan / Greenbriar loop. Pretty chill, headed to Estes Park tomorrow for the Estes Trail Ascent Conference.
- PM Rock Climbing: Short session, pretty sore from the past few days & hands are not used to it yet.
- PM Run: 4.49 Mi - 1,500' - 0:50 - Easy: Supposed to be a 'flat' run with Niko, ended up being more climbing than planned at the start but a good short run none the less in Estes Park.
- AM Run: 13.47 Mi - 3,000' - 2:31 - Easy: Super early morning in Estes Park. Ran a loop with a small add on. Wanted to get in about 20 but took the more technical / hilly route by accident and just wasn't feeling it. Cut it short and ran slower than planned..
- PM Run: 3.21 Mi - 300' - 0:32 - Easy: Super chill jog with the Altra group run at the Estes Trail Ascent Conference. Stopped to give a little form lesson in the middle.
Running: 57.17 Mi - 12,300' - 9:49
Hiking: 12.23 Mi - 4,300' - 6:45
Core/Strength: 1 Sessions
Rock Climbing: 3 Sessions
Slack Lining: 1 Session
Mtn Summits: 3 Summits - 3 Unique
Running: 2,567.71 Mi - 490,500' - 457:03
Road Biking: 535.39 Mi - 22,800' - 40:09
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Mountain Biking: 34.97 Mi - 2,200' - 3:27
Hiking: 21.35 Mi - 8,100' - 12:25
Elliptical: 8.53 Mi - na' - 1:00
Core/Strength: 50 Sessions
Rock Climbing: 6 Sessions
Slack Lining: 2 Session
Mtn Summits: 72 Summits - 18 Unique