- AM Run: 7.61 Mi - 1,100' - 1:09 - Easy: Skunk to Enchanted Mesa to the Cemetery and back. A little longer than originally planned but it was really nice out. Can't complain.
- AM Core Workout: Trying to get back into my routine. Did a core workout in the basement after running. Definitely feeling stronger, my plank was solid today. Climbing has been good for me.
- PM Rock Climbing: Bouldered solo. Did some of the V3's that I did the other day and was attempting some V4's but my arms were tired. Wend down and did some of the 'Grand Traverse' to finish up.
- PM Strength Workout: Did my standard weight workout while at Movement.
- PM Road Bike: 8.84 Mi - 300' - 0:40 - Commute: Rode to Movement & back + stopped at Sprouts.
- AM Run: 7.06 Mi - 900' - 1:04 - Easy: Shannahan to Greenbriar. Had to jump over a snake, then stopped to move it off the trail since an older lady was walking just behind me. It was hissing and coiled up ready to strike. Even rattling its tail although it didn't have a rattle.
- PM Run: 4.48 Mi - 100' - 0:38 - Easy: CU xc course with for an easy second run. Did drills & strides after, trying to get back into the habit of doing them.
- PM Rock Climbing: Rope climbed with Mike Grady. First couple routes I was climbing sloppy, but pulled myself together to have a couple good 5.10b's by the end. Noticed my arms didn't fatigue as much as usual and I was able to hold onto some holds that normally I would have had trouble with.
- AM Run: 12.51 Mi - 800' - 1:32 - MP Workout: That went a little better than last week. Same 4 mile warm up, then a 6 mile MP this time (5:32, 5:37, 5:36, 5:42, 5:59, 5:56), and a 2.5 mile cool down. Randomly bumped into Cam just before I started and he joined me for the first mile or so.
- AM Road Bike: 6.65 Mi - 200' - 0:32 - Commute: Trail Running film fest, rode there and back. Then got a flat with a mile to go and walked the rest of the way home.
- AM Run: 21.84 Mi - 1,800' - 2:38 - Long: Solid effort after yesterday's tempo. Threw in a few 5:40's in the middle and kept my pace in the low 6's for the middle portion. Really looking forward to these next two easy days to let the body rest.
- PM Rock Climbing: The west bouldering wall was re-set so we played around on that for a bit. Seems like a lot of the problems are harder than their rating.
- AM Run: 5.18 Mi - 900' - 0:52 - Easy: Legs were tired... the past two days wiped me out. Still it was a beautiful morning to be on the trails. Skunk loop.
- PM Run: 3.87 Mi - 400' - 0:38 - Easy: That was rough... GI was not happy and made the run miserable.
- PM Rock Climbing: Rope climbed, started with a 5.10a, then did a new one, 5.10b-d?, then an easy 5.9 before finishing with a little bouldering. Hands were tired and as a result forearms fatigued quick. Probably going to take tomorrow off just to rest up for a fun day on Saturday at the Spot.
- AM Run: 6.06 Mi - 600' - 0:53 - Easy: Felt much better than yesterday. Kept it super easy still to rest up for a big effort tomorrow.
- PM Road Bike: 24.36 Mi - 800' - 1:54 - Easy: Casual ride along the bike paths and back roads of Boulder to enjoy the fall colors and the nice afternoon. Then to Sanitas Brewing for the RMR social.
- AM Run: 22.78 Mi - 10,000' - 5:31 - Long: Chasing vertical... a 10k ft / 4 peak day. Double-double. Up Fern to Bear Peak, down Fern, up Bear Canyon to Green Mtn, down Saddlerock, water stop at Chautauqua then did it all in reverse on the way back.
Running: 91.39 Mi - 16,500' - 14:55
Road Biking: 39.85 Mi - 1,300' - 3:06
Core/Strength: 2 Sessions
Rock Climbing: 4 Sessions
Mtn Summits: 4 Summits - 2 Unique
Running: 2,732.24 Mi - 520,700' - 483:13
Road Biking: 615.79 Mi - 25,800' - 46:51
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Mountain Biking: 34.97 Mi - 2,200' - 3:27
Hiking: 24.51 Mi - 9,500' - 13:26
Elliptical: 8.53 Mi - na' - 1:00
Core/Strength: 54 Sessions
Rock Climbing: 16 Sessions
Slack Lining: 3 Session
Mtn Summits: 78 Summits - 18 Unique