- AM Run: 4.17 Mi - 300' - 0:33 - Easy: Quick easy run before heading to Denver for brunch. Ran the road loop in order to save time. Legs are pretty tired from yesterday's workout.
- PM Rock Climbing: Bouldered for a bit, then rope climbed, finished with some pull ups on the boulder overhang just to add a little strength work to the end of the workout. Arms were tired again today.
- AM Run: 7.21 Mi - 800' - 1:03 - Easy: Shannahan / Greenbriar loop. Started out 67 degrees and sun and finished with low 40's and snow flurries... the temperature drop was nearly instant. Goodbye summertime, hello winter.
- PM Rock Climbing: Worked on down climbing today. A couple flatter routes, then the over hang V0 & V1's, then did 3 laps on a V1 in the cave.
- AM Run: 4.26 Mi - 0' - 0:30 - Easy: First treadmill run of the winter... snowing outside today so I decided to get my 2nd run done after climbing at Movement.
- PM Run: 6.63 Mi - 1,000' - 1:11 - Easy: First snowy run of the season. On the south trails below S. Mesa TH. Cold, snowy, and no one out there.. so we decided to take Jess's dog Jack with us on a connector trail that said no dogs. Of course the only person on that trail is a ranger...
- AM Rock Climbing: Bouldered and finally got the corner green V3 that I slipped from the top of last week. Also got right to the top of the V3 in the cave but slipped reaching for the top. Tomorrow... I will get it tomorrow...
- AM Run: 20.11 Mi - 200' - 2:09 - Long Interval Progression: Treadmill progression ladder. Warmed up for 5 miles, then did 1x4 mi, 1x3 mi, 1x2 mi, 1x1 mi with 1 mile jog in-between, and finished with a 2 mile cool down. Splits: (Goal: 5:40-5:45 Pace --- 5:44, 5:43, 5:41, 5:41), (Goal: 5:30-5:35 Pace --- 5:34, 5:31, 5:32), (Goal: 5:20-5:25 Pace --- 5:24, 5:20), (Goal: 5:10-5:15 Pace --- 5:09).
- AM Rock Climbing: Rope climbed a few routes then finished up on the bouldering wall. Left forearm was pretty wrecked by the end, probably taking a day off tomorrow. Almost got he V3 in the cave thats been frustrating me. I know I'll get it next time though with fresh arms.
- PM Run: 10.17 Mi - 0' - 1:10 - Easy: Another day on the treadmill.. hoping the weather improves for these last few weeks of training. Not a huge fan of running inside.
- AM Run: 5.41 Mi - 800' - 0:51 - Easy: Snowy Skunk loop, got out just as the sun went behind the mountain. Stopped to take some photos of deer and just enjoy a peaceful run.
- AM Run: 28.07 Mi - 4,600' - 4:04 - Long: Solo birthday miles in a snowstorm... parts of it were nice, but mostly it was a pretty miserable run in slippery/cold conditions. Got it done though, and only hit the deck once. To the end of Flagstaff Rd and back plus a small add on.
Running: 86.03 Mi - 7,700' - 11:01
Rock Climbing: 4 Sessions
Running: 2,980.41 Mi - 551,700' - 518:49
Road Biking: 666.78 Mi - 27,600' - 50:29
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Mountain Biking: 34.97 Mi - 2,200' - 3:27
Hiking: 24.51 Mi - 9,500' - 13:26
Elliptical: 8.53 Mi - na' - 1:00
Core/Strength: 60 Sessions
Rock Climbing: 30 Sessions
Slack Lining: 3 Session
Mtn Summits: 83 Summits - 18 Unique