- AM Run: 6.03 Mi - 1,100' - 0:59 - Easy: Shannahan loop via Bear Canyon to Mesa. Legs felt a little better today I think but my shoulder bothered me the entire time. So pissed about hurting it last night..
- PM Road Bike: 6.91 Mi - 300' - 0:35 - Commute: To BNS and back to buy some ski boots.
- Day Off..
- AM Core Workout: Core & hip stability workout at home.
- AM Run: 8.74 Mi - 1,000' - 1:09 - Easy: Down to the CU xc course, did a mile or so at a moderate pace (5:46), then ran up Greenbriar Connector and took the trails behind the development home. Right hip flexor has a little niggle in it but other than that felt pretty good I think. Taper week...
- PM Road Bike: 11.29 Mi - 300' - 0:52 - Easy: Did a 10 mile loop on the bike paths with Jess just to get out for a little ride on a warm December afternoon.
- AM Run: 5:07 Mi - 800' - 0:44 - Easy: Same 5 mile Skunk loop that I did 3 days before RRR, hopefully its the right choice for this weekends mud fest. TNF50!
- PM Run: 4.18 Mi - 500' - 0:44 - Easy: Damp & foggy run through some thick forests & the headlands on part of the TNF50 course after getting to Cali.
- PM Run: 3.22 Mi - 300' - 0:25 - Easy: Last little shake out run before race day, trotted around some flatter trails near the start and along the coast.
- AM Run: 51.42 Mi - 10,100' - 7:06 - RACE: Not the race I wanted but worked through to a 22nd place finish. Felt great early on, but was running at a HR about 5-8 pbm faster than I wanted. Decided to just go with it and stick with the lead pack. In retrospect I should have stuck to my plan and held back early on. Probably would have made up a lot of time later. Still learning: Race Report.
Running: 78.66 Mi - 13,800' - 11:07
Road Biking: 18.20 Mi - 600' - 1:27
Core/Strength: 1 Session
Running: 3,198.82 Mi - 591,300' - 548:41
Road Biking: 701.62 Mi - 28,600' - 53:18
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Mountain Biking: 34.97 Mi - 2,200' - 3:27
Hiking: 24.51 Mi - 9,500' - 13:26
Elliptical: 8.53 Mi - na' - 1:00
Core/Strength: 63 Sessions
Rock Climbing: 40 Sessions
Slack Lining: 3 Session
Mtn Summits: 83 Summits - 18 Unique