- AM Run: 4.12 Mi - 300' - 0:34 - Easy: Short one just to shake out the legs before heading to Golden for Becca's house warming brunch. Definitely a little stiff from last nights long run but not too bad.
- PM Run: 9.02 Mi - 1,200' - 1:15 - Easy: Shannahan, Greenbriar, Shannahan (again). Calves are still just a little bit sore from Saturday's long run but otherwise I felt pretty good. Just 12 days out from TNF50 and I'm starting to feel ready and am enjoying the training. Take it as it comes and enjoy it when its good.
- PM Rock Climbing: Bouldered, worked not he V4 "traverse" for a couple hours. Right when I felt like I could get it I started to get fatigued and couldn't hold on as well. Finished up with 2 up/downs not the V1 in the cave.
- PM Run: 10.07 Mi - 600' - 1:14 - Rhythm Intervals: Ran to the Fairview HS track and did some Edinboro style cruise intervals. 8 x 600m with 400m jog. (Splits: 2:09, 2:10. 2:04, 1:59, 1:52, 1:49, 2:02, 2:09) The first two were relaxed, then I worked the pace down over the next 4 before backing off the final two.
- PM Rock Climbing: Met up with Mike Grady after 8:00 PM and nearly closed the place down. Did ropes and almost got a 5.10 D. Definitely felt like the past couple days were huge improvements in my climbing.
- AM Run: 5.12 Mi - 900' - 0:45 - Easy: Skunk loop. A fresh dusting of snow made the trails a little firmer so I didn't have to run in mud the entire way. Nice morning overall.
- PM Rock Climbing: Bouldered for a few minutes to warm up, then did the V4 traverse that I have been working on my first attempt. Went down and rope climbed with Jess for a few routes then finished up on the boulders again. Arms / hands were pretty tired.
- PM Run: 4.16 Mi - 100' - 0:33 - Easy: Cruiser around the CU xc course just as it was getting dark. My big toe on my left foot was a little sore, probably from climbing.
- PM Run: 4.36 Mi - 600' - 1:00 - Easy: Shannahan loop quick before heading to Thanksgiving dinner.
- PM Road Bike: 7.02 Mi - 300' - 0:32 - Easy: Rode to Marshall Mesa & back for my run.
- PM Run: 15.25 Mi - 1,400' - 1:45 - Long: Final long(ish) run before heading to Cali in a few days... TNF50 is nearly here. Marshal Mesa loop, didn't feel super bouncy but I'll take that as a good sign, 8 days to get the springs working.
- PM Rock Climbing: Rope climbed with Jess then bouldered for a bit. Hands didn't want to crimp very well tonight. Tomorrow is the last day of my membership until I get back to town in April, hoping to spend quite a bit of time at the Gym playing on the walls.
- AM Run: 7.17 Mi - 1,200' - 1:03 - Easy: Nearly 70 degrees out today, did Skunk & an add on around Enchanted Mesa. Legs felt flat again and my hip flexors were pretty tight.
- PM Rock Climbing: Well, that was a ***ty way to end my 2 months of climbing at Movement... just taking it easy and working on some warm up problems, then decided to do the V3 that I have been skipping (it puts my shoulder at a weird angle). Thought I could do it without too much trouble. Yeah, right.. slipped and my shoulder sounded like it was ripping out of the socket again. I think thats the worst I've hurt it since it first happened trail running a long time ago. So pissed off about it... mainly at myself. So dumb.
- AM Run: 4.21 Mi - 0' - 0:30 - Easy: Treadmill jaunt. Super pissed off the entire time bc of my shoulder and other life shit.. Having a rough week, sorry for the rant if you're reading this. Couldn't even foam roll / stretch after without it hurting.
- PM Road Bike: 9.62 Mi - 400' - 0:50 - Easy: To movement & back. Shoulder hurt pretty bad while riding home. Really hope it doesn't bother me during the race next week...
Running: 63.48 Mi - 6,300' - 8:14
Road Biking: 16.64 Mi - 700' - 1:22
Rock Climbing: 5 Sessions
Running: 3,120.16 Mi - 563,700' - 537:34
Road Biking: 683.42 Mi - 28,300' - 51:51
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Mountain Biking: 34.97 Mi - 2,200' - 3:27
Hiking: 24.51 Mi - 9,500' - 13:26
Elliptical: 8.53 Mi - na' - 1:00
Core/Strength: 62 Sessions
Rock Climbing: 40 Sessions
Slack Lining: 3 Session
Mtn Summits: 83 Summits - 18 Unique