- AM Core Workout: The usual 500 workout in the basement.
- AM Run: 10.02 Mi - 400' - 1:26 - Easy: Flat and easy 10 on the XC course. Right hamstring was still a little achy this morning, heat & form rolled before running. Felt fine once I was moving though.
- PM Road Bike: 7.23 - 100' - 0:38 - Commute: To movement, Boco Fit, & Sprouts.
- PM Rock Climbing: Rope climbed with Jess then did a couple bouldering routes at the end. Was working on some 5.11A's. Forearms got tired quick today.
- PM Strength Workout: BOBO Fit class that Adrienne was teaching. Combination of core, stability, & strength work with the use of a mating & springs.
- AM Run: 6.02 Mi - 900' - 1:00 - Easy: Chilly & dreary morning in Boulder. Waited out a rain shower before hitting the trails. It was cool up on the mesa trail though since the clouds were really low and it was all socked in with fog.
- PM Rock Climbing: Bouldered in the middle of the day in-between working from a coffee shop & from Fate. My forearms got really tight really quick, had to take it easy and not climb for too long.
- AM Run: 12.01 Mi - 500' - 1:28 - MP Workout: I think my body is a little tired... I was great through 4 miles (5:23, 5:27, 5:28, 5:33) but then I dropped to (5:51) while my HR continued to climb. The 6th mile my HR was still around 158 but my pace was slowing to 6:00+ so I just called it. Last week I was able to average 5:34 for 6 miles and keep my HR between 145-154 the whole time.
- PM Rock Climbing: New bouldering problems in the Cave. Spent most of my time working on a V3 that goes up the left wall, then across the roof, and tops out on the right. I did it all in segments, just need to put it all together with fresher arms/hands.
- PM Run: 4.51 Mi - 700' - 0:44 - Easy: Super, super easy day today. Figured my body could use a complete recovery day. Probably should have ran in the AM though, afternoons are tough on the GI sometimes and today didn't disappoint..
- AM Core Workout: Standard 500 workout in the basement.
- AM Run: 15.22 Mi - 1,100' - 1:58 - Track Intervals: First track workout in nearly a year! Did 4x800, 4x400, 4x200 with 2 min jog recovery and a 5 minute jog between sets. Splits: (800's - 2:33, 2:33, 2:32, 2:33 --- 400's - 71, 70, 71, 71 --- 200's - 32, 33, 33, 33) Legs felt pretty flat by the end, but I haven't ran sub 5 min pace in about a year so thats to be expected. Felt good to shake things up though, definitely want to do more workouts like this next year.
- PM Rock Climbing: Bouldered with Cam & Lukas Schafer. After a day off its always exciting to see how much better I can climb. Was able to hold onto some pinch grips and nearly send one of the corner V3's that has been giving me trouble, slipped right at the end though right as my fingers hit the top. Worked on some other V4's & tried some V5's too. Should tweaked at one point, but its fine.
- PM Road Bike: 3.78 Mi - 0' - 0:15 - Commute: My place to Fate Brewing for some dinner and to try the new stout. Caught a ride back.
- AM Run: 4.27 Mi - 500' - 0:35 - Easy: Nice & easy today. Resting plus keeping the volume down in the low 70's this week before ramping back up for 2-3 more solid weeks of training.
- PM Rock Climbing: Rope climbed then got on the boulders for a few minutes. Arms were pretty tired.
- AM Run: 20.12 Mi - 2,800' - 2:39 - Long: Loops at Betasso, 6 of them in all. Did a 25 x 1 minute workout in the middle of my long run. One minute on, 3 minutes off. The last couple miles were rough, legs were tired and the hills seemed a lot bigger than they did on the first 5 laps.
Running: 72.17 Mi - 6,900' - 9:50
Road Biking: 11.01 Mi - 100' - 0:53
Core/Strength: 3 Sessions
Rock Climbing: 5 Sessions
Running: 2,894.38 Mi - 544,000' - 507:48
Road Biking: 666.78 Mi - 27,600' - 50:29
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Mountain Biking: 34.97 Mi - 2,200' - 3:27
Hiking: 24.51 Mi - 9,500' - 13:26
Elliptical: 8.53 Mi - na' - 1:00
Core/Strength: 60 Sessions
Rock Climbing: 26 Sessions
Slack Lining: 3 Session
Mtn Summits: 83 Summits - 18 Unique