- PM Run: 11.43 Mi - 4,200' - 2:30 - Easy: Met up with Jason & Dave then bumped into Tina at the top of Bear. Up Fern to Bear then tagged S. Boulder Peak before heading down Bear Canyon. Start/finished at Chautauqua. Felt a lot better than last night, but still not back to normal.
- AM Run: 8.04 Mi - 1,300' - 1:16 - Easy: Felt like hell... still trying to work out the weekend's travel and get my mind/body back to the normal routine. Bluestem/shannahan loop.
- PM Run: 12.12 Mi - 3,200' - 3:22 - Hills: Hot afternoon lap up Green via Bear canyon and down Saddle Rock, back via Mesa to Skunk. Legs still don't feel fresh but was able to climb & descend pretty steady.
- AM Run: 18.03 Mi - 5,100' - 1:47 - Long: Death march... ran with Mike Aish in Golden Gate SP but my body / legs were not having it. Felt worse than I have in a very long time. Could not climb worth shit and was dehydrated no matter how much I drank. Also have been feeling like I am getting sick. I shouldn't have even started this one. Had to drop and hitch a ride home while Mike finished out the 35 miles.
- PM Road Bole: 12.61 Mi - 500' - 1:21 - Commute: Easy cruise around downtown and back.
- Day Off: Had time to run.. but with flying to NH and how bad yesterday was I decided just to take the day off and let my body rest. I need it.
- AM Run: 4.06 Mi - 100' - 0:32 - Easy: Trotted through the woods with Kevin and his dog Sarah in NH. Had planned on either running more or running again later but we had to drive 5+ hrs up to NY and ran out of time. I did get to surprise my mom though, she didn't know I was coming.
- PM Run: 8.24 Mi - 1,000' - 1:05 - Long: "Big vert" day... one lap on the Gorge trail in Whetstone with Chris & Alex. The other guys (Kevin, Lee, & Eddie) were with us for about a mile or so then slowed down. Going down hill is alright, but as soon as I started going up I could tell my body is still wrecked. The three of us added on at the top while waiting for the other guys.
Running: 61.92 Mi - 14,700'' - 10:20
Road Biking: 12.61 Mi - 500' - 1:21
Running: 1,709.34 Mi - 316,600' - 269:04
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Road Biking: 129.68 Mi - 4,200' - 10:03