- AM Run: 13.06 Mi - 1,800' - 1:45 - Easy: Flat(ish) on the roads today. Legs felt better than I thought they would. To the airport, then up, back down to Los Cancahos then back through Santa Cruz and added on along the coast to the north.
- PM Run: 4.04 Mi - 300' - 0:33 - Easy: Well, not much else to do this evening.. might as well go for a short jog-trot. Along the coast again, seen this stretch of water too many times now. Only flat there is though.
- AM Run: 19.86 Mi - 6,400' - 4:49 - Long: Not fast, but the route had many sections that were exposed and/or very slow going. I was also just taking my time and exploring the Culdera and the trails between Santa Cruz & Puerto de Tezacorte.
- AM Run: 15.18 Mi - 5,200' - 3:22 - Hills: Explored trail LP 6 today.. AWESOME! Waterfalls, tunnels, rainforest, in the clouds... just a super sick trail. Completely different climate depending on which side of the island you're on. Just a few more days left, then back to the states.
- PM Run: 12.58 Mi - 1,400' - 1:47 - Easy: Nice little jog along the ocean. Found a new trail that skirts along the rocks near the water that I have passed a dozen times without knowing it was there. Legs were tired when I woke up, but didn't feel horrible running. Tomorrow will be my last big day on La Palma before heading back to the states.
- PM Run: 27.71 Mi - 10,600' - 5.32 - Long: My final long run in La Palma. Headed back to the states tomorrow. This island has been an amazing place to explore the past 3 weeks and I finished it out with an incredible run above the clouds. I'm still stoked to just be here and can't thanks my sponsor (Altra Footwear) enough, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for them.
- AM Run: 10.41 Mi - 1,300' - 1:31 - Easy: One final run in La Palma before heading back to the states. Same route along the coast that I have done for every other easy day. It actually rained which only happens a few time / year here which was different.
- PM Run: 2.03 Mi - 200' - 0:19 - Easy: Back in Colorado, but my run was just plain miserable... legs were very heavy and I was exhausted from traveling the past 36 hrs. Glad to at least move my legs for a few minutes though.
Running: 104.87 Mi - 27,200' - 19:38
Running: 1,647.42 Mi - 301,900' - 258:44
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Road Biking: 117.07 Mi - 3,700' - 8:42