- AM Run: 8.31 Mi - 1,400' - 1:17 - Easy: Attempted to run the trails, but that turned into a slippery/muddy mess. Finished out on the neighborhood roads.
- PM Road Bike: 24.18 Mi - 1,100' - 1:29 - Easy: Joined Eric on a 17 mile ride out 75th st, then cruised into town to join another guy for an easy run.
- PM Run: 6.10 Mi - 400' - 0:45 - Easy: Met up with Brett Austin who is in town from KY for an easy afternoon shake out on the creek path.
- PM Run: 8.32 Mi - 1,500' - 1:13 - Easy: Another warm day, about 70 degrees. The trails were in much better shape than yesterday. Ran with Eric the first 5 miles, then added on a bit. Still a very easy day since my legs were feeling tired from the weekend.
- AM Run: 15.02 Mi - 1,100' - 1:51 - Easy: Cruiser run on the bike paths. Legs didn't feel like going hard today so I listened to them. Got out before the temps dropped and the storm rolled in.
- AM Run: 10.04 Mi - 2,200' - 1:27 - Easy: Sunshine and crisp morning temps, a perfect spring day. Finally got a 10 mile route with over 2k vert, maybe next time I can get 2.4k?
- PM Run: 6.63 Mi - 800' - 0:56 - Easy: Planned on just a short 30 minutes... then I started exploring trails I have never been on before.
- AM Run: 12.29 Mi - 2,200' - 1:54 - Easy: Met up with Brett one last time before he heads back to KY. Looped around some trails between my place and Chautauqua. Legs felt a little tired, but hopefully a VERY easy day tomorrow will freshen the up before Saturday's effort.
- PM Road Bike: 4.28 Mi - 100' - 0:18 - Commute: A quick cruise over to Larkburger to meet some friends for a happy hour $2 milkshake.
- AM Run: 4.28 Mi - 800' - 0:41 - Easy: Super easy shake out. Headed to Salida later, marathon tomorrow morning. Legs are questionable, but looking forward to a good effort regardless.
- AM Run: 28.94 Mi - 4,000' - 3:28 - RACE: Solid day at the Run Through Time trail marathon in Salida, CO. I won the race for the second year in a row, this time by a mere 5 seconds over Nick Clark and just 3 seconds slower than last year. Look for a race report to come soon!
Running: 99.93 Mi - 14,400' - 13:32
Road Biking: 28.46 Mi - 1,200' - 1:47
Running: 628.96 Mi - 84,700' - 88:41
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Road Biking: 45.75 Mi - 1,600' - 3:02
Core/Strength: 10 Sessions
Mtn Summits: 2 Summits - 2 Peaks