- AM Run: 10.51 Mi - 2,000' - 1:35 - Easy: A little tired on the ups from yesterday's workout, but otherwise pretty good. Definitely feeling like my fitness is coming back, looking forward to another solid week ahead which should end with a R2R2R run with some friends.
- AM Run: 4.18 Mi - 500' - 0:39 - Easy: Trotted around some small roads and a few trails up in Ned as it was getting dark. Started snowing and got really windy during the last mile. Foam rolled and stretched out good afterwords.
- PM Run: 10.02 Mi - 3,200' - 1:58 - Easy: Met up with the RMRs for their Manic Monday run up Green Mtn (#3). My legs were tired today so it was nice to take it easy and have a group to run with.
- AM Run: 28.67 Mi - 5,600' - 4.57 - Long: So this run ended up being 2 hrs longer than planned... My house to Marshall Mesa to Doudy area, then a last minute decision to go up Eldo canyon and around the back side of the peaks, then since I was so close to Green I summited that too before returning home via Bear Canyon. One bottle of water and 2 gels... felt a little famished towards the end. Ryan Lindemulder joined me for 21.5 of it before hitching a ride to town when we got to Flagstaff Rd since he was bonking pretty hard and another 7 miles would have been a death march.
- PM Run: 10.89 Mi - 2,100' - 1:35 - Easy: Out to S. Mesa TH then up Homestead to Shadow Canyon over to Mesa then down S. Shannahan to home. Going to have to do this loop more often, fun one.
- AM Run: 7.21 Mi - 500' - 0:52 - Easy: Easy on the creek path while my phone was getting fixed.. Dropped it on the stone patio and shattered the screen. Some lady's dog also lunged at me and as a reaction I jumped out of the way. End result was me lying in the slush and mud on the side of the path. Definitely not having the best luck this week.
- PM Run: 5.71 Mi - 1,000' - 0:57 - Easy: Quick shake out with the group after driving to the Grand Canyon from Moab. I had hoped to get out on some fun trails along the way or before leaving Moab but that ended up not happening.
- AM Run: 42.15 Mi - 11,700' - 7:57 - Long: Rim 2 Rim 2 Rim - A little Grand Canyon fun. Total time was 7:57 start to finish, and I ran the first crossing hard in 3:02:34. Then on the way back took my time to take photos and talk to people. See photos and details here.
Running: 119.34 Mi - 26,600' - 20:30
Mtn Summits: 2 Summits - 1 Peak
Running: 985.83 Mi - 158,300' - 147:37
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Road Biking: 96.98 Mi - 3,100' - 7:18
Core/Strength: 11 Sessions
Mtn Summits: 9 Summits - 5 Peaks