- PM Run: 5.17 Mi - 700' - 0:46 - Easy: Legs felt a little sluggish from yesterday. Kept it short and slow on the roads up in Ned.
- PM Run: 12.48 Mi - 1,200' - 1:32 - Moderate: Back to warm temps. Ran the roads / bike paths / sidewalks today since the snow was melting and everything else was wet and muddy. Legs felt much bedder than yesterday.
- PM Run: 10.02 Mi - 1,700' - 1:26 - Easy: Tried to make a 10 mile route with about 2,500' vert from home without overlapping but it got dark and I had to get off the trails. Finished it out on the roads. Got a good start though.
- AM Run: 17.29 Mi - 1,300' - 1:59 - Moderate: Stuck to the roads/paths/sidewalks today since the trails were sloppy with new snow. Wanted to run faster anyway. Still not used to the pounding on concrete / pace.. legs were toast be mile 15.
- AM Run: 10.32 Mi - 1,900' - 1:38 - Easy: Very tired legs today. Went out and enjoyed a mellow 10 on the trails and tried to make a fun loop with approximately 2,500' vert.. came up a bit short.
- PM Run: 4.01 Mi - 300' - 0:35 - Easy: A little shake out in Edwards, CO on the way to Carbondale.
- AM Run: 8.19 Mi - 400' - 1:00 - Easy: Out n back on a bike path in Carbondale, CO from where I'm CSing. 30's and rain/snow.. very wet.
- PM Run: 4.10Mi - 200' - 0:40 - Easy: Bike path in Carbondale again. This time the other direction.
- AM Run: 23.47 Mi - 5,700' - 3:48 - Long: 5,700' - A fun morning doing 3 laps on a rather snowy Arbaney Kittle climb in Basalt, CO with Zeke Tiernan & Mike Barlow.
Running: 95.05 Mi - 13,400' - 13:24
Running: 529.03 Mi - 70,300' - 75:09
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Road Biking: 17.29 Mi - 400' - 1:15
Core/Strength: 10 Sessions
Mtn Summits: 2 Summits - 2 Peaks