- AM Run: 10.12 Mi - 1,800' - 1:35 - Easy: A peaceful morning on the Salida trails. Sunny & cool. Legs felt alright surprisingly. Not too sore.
- PM Run: 6.18 Mi - 1,000' - 0:53 - Easy: Shannahan to Mesa with Eric when I got back to Boulder.
- AM Run: 12.18 Mi - 2,300' - 1:57 - Easy: Niko, a buddy of mine from back east and Trent who also knows Niko joined us for a few miles and got to catch up on old times. We all ran together in Flagstaff back in '08 for the summer. Nice easy effort. Legs are a bit tired still.
- AM Run: 11.01 Mi - 3,900' - 2:42 - Easy: First summit of Bear Peak of the year. Pretty icy on the top, making our average pace very slow. Ran with Niko again and made sure he got a little taste of the mountains while he was in town.
- PM Run: 4.22 Mi - 500' - 0:39 - Easy: Super chill evening jog in Ned with Niko & Jess. A little fresh snow up there at 8,500' on the roads.
- AM Run: 20.09 Mi - 1,900' - 2:32 - Moderate: My now standard "Wednesday loop" on the bike paths and wide trails. Niko joined for the first 5 miles before heading back and taking off for the airport and Ryan Lindemulder joined for about 15. Legs are still getting used to concrete paths, felt it by the end but took the last few miles pretty easy just to shake them out.
- AM Run: 10.67 Mi - 1,800' - 1:47 - Easy: Pre-dawn run with Nick Pedatella. Nice and relaxed effort on the trails out back. Felt good to be done by 7:30 and eat breakfast at a normal time!
- PM Road Bike: 11.09 Mi - 600' - 0:58 - Easy: Short cruise around the bike paths through town.
- PM Run: 5.11 Mi - 800' - 0:47 - Easy: Since I ran so early in the AM, I was feeling like I didn't do much today, so I got out for a short shakeout. Mileage for the past 7 days is getting up above 110, trying to hold back and not build up too fast.
- AM Run: 8.44 Mi - 1,900' - 1:40 - Easy: A super fun little adventure with Trent Briney. Ended up bushwhacking and scrambling through the woods and scree fields. Easy days like that make training hard more enjoyable.
- AM Run: 20.08 Mi - 5,100' - 3:29 - Long: First of two long runs this weekend up in Ft Collins. Today's was the warm up to tomorrows 35 miler. Snowy conditions, but still got in a good amount of climbing on the trails. Ran with Nick, Ryan, & Jason.
Running: 108.10 Mi - 21,000' - 18:01
Road Biking: 11.09 Mi - 600' - 0:58
Mtn Summits: 1 Summits - 1 Peaks
Running: 737.06 Mi - 105,700' - 106:42
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Road Biking: 56.84 Mi - 2,200' - 4:00
Core/Strength: 10 Sessions
Mtn Summits: 3 Summits - 3 Peaks