- AM Run: 8.74 Mi - 4,200' - 3:00 - Hills: More of a hike than a run, but got up above 14,000' today on Mt Elbert. Bailed a quarter mile from the summit bc of a big thunder/snow cloud though. My left quad is still pretty sore/tight from biopsies.
- Day Off
- PM Run: 6.79 Mi - 800' - 2:45 - Hills: 3,300' - Hike / jogged up Quandary to get another dose of thin air. Did it with Jess and we just took our time. Glissading down was a lot of fun.
- Day Off
- AM Run: 11.85 Mi - 3,400' - 2:12 - Easy: Met up with Cory and did Green. My groin was really tight at the start, then felt alright going up, but then descending hurt the quads. The biopsies have had a bigger effect on my legs than I anticipated. About 10 miles of riding into town and back in the evening.
- PM Road Bike: 10.21 Mi - 500' - 0:46 - Easy: Just cruising around.
- PM Road Bike: 23.96 Mi - 900' - 1:33 - Easy: First descent ride in a while, got a flat though towards the end and ended up catching a ride home. Definitely need to pick up a spare tube..
- AM Run: 4.93 Mi - 900' - 0:55 - Easy: 900' - Super chill lap around Shannahan with Adrienne. My legs felt like crap.. did a 24 mile bike ride just before.
- PM Run: 5.12 Mi - 900' - 0:45 - Easy: Easy Skunk loop. Quads are still really tight and sore from the biopsies. Starting to get old...
Running: 37.43 Mi - 10,200' - 9:37
Road Biking: 34.17 Mi - 1,400' - 2:19
Mtn Summits: 2 Summits - 2 Unique
Running: 1,795.22 Mi - 329,400' - 284:52
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Road Biking: 174.50 Mi - 6,000' - 13:22
Core/Strength: 11 Sessions
Mtn Summits: 40 Summits - 10 Unique