- Day Off
- AM Run: 9.71 Mi - 3,600' - 2:18 - Hills: Run / hike up Red Lady. Snowy near the summit and a little mud in the trees. Felt good to be back on my old stomping ground though, really wishing I wasn't heading back to Boulder tomorrow.
- PM Road Bike: 5.88 Mi - 200' - 0:39 - Easy: Short ride out Slate River Rd just to get out in the evening before dinner.
- PM Run: 11.57 Mi - 4,100' - 3:12 - Hills: Hike / jogged up and down Teocalli Mtn just before leaving CB to head back to Boulder. Legs were a little tired so I took it nice and easy. Pretty snowy on top, otherwise a great outing.
- PM Run: 13.57 Mi - 3,800' - 2:56 - Moderate: Ran hard up green and set a new PB from home, 54:45 door to summit. Took the descent easy and then hiked part way up Fern just to get a little extra vert before jogging back down.
- AM Run: 5.07 Mi - 800' - 0:48 - Easy: Skunk loop, legs were pretty tight and a little tired today from yesterdays uphill effort and trying the new shoes.
- PM Road Bike: 11.35 Mi - 600' - 1:02 - Easy: Commute.
- AM Run: 4.67 Mi - 700' - 0:41 - Easy: Legs felt better than yesterday. Groin was a bit tight and stomach was off though. Trying to get both my mind / body back into it.
- PM Road Bike: 27.67 Mi - 1,800' - 2:24 - Easy: Rode down to Eldo Canyon and back, stopped for a swim in the pool down there. Then ride into town before going home.
Running: 44.59 Mi - 13,000' - 9:55
Road Biking: 44.90 Mi - 2,600' - 4:05
Mtn Summits: 3 Summits - 33 Unique
Running: 1,839.81 Mi - 342,400' - 294:47
Road Biking: 219.40 Mi - 8,600' - 17:27
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Mountain Biking: 34.97 Mi - 2,200' - 3:27
Core/Strength: 12 Sessions
Mtn Summits: 46 Summits - 15 Unique