- AM Run: 6.09 Mi - 300' - 0:47 - Easy:Out West Rd from Kevin's in Lewis County before driving down to CT. Felt weird running on the old stomping grounds. Some of those rollers used to be hills..
- AM Run: 5.02 Mi - 500' - 0:41 - Easy: Short run on the roads from where I was Couch Surfing near the UConn campus. Still feeling a bit off, groin pretty tight. Some drills & strides after.
- PM Run: 3.59 Mi - 400' - 0:30 - Easy: Trotted around the UConn campus. Not much better than the morning, tomorrows VO2max test is going to be interesting..
- PM Run: 3.51 Mi - 800' - 0:27 - Hills: VO2max (76) test at UConn for the FASTER study. This was a prep for tomorrow's 3 hr run at 65% VO2.
- AM Run: 26.15 Mi - 0' - 3:00 - Long: UConn FASTER Study. 3hr treadmill test at 65% VO2max. Had to get multiple blood draws and wear the mask a bunch. Looking forward to receiving all the data.
- PM Road Bike: 7.51 Mi - 100' - 0:37 - Easy: Short, flat, and easy on the bike. Sore from the biopsies.
- PM Road Bike: 3.14 Mi - 300' - 0:23 - Easy: Leg not feeling it.. super tight from the biopsies still.
- PM Run: 4.09 Mi - 600' - 0:46 - Easy: Stopped in Frisco to run on the way to Vail. First run since the biopsies on Wednesday.. quads were pretty tight still.
Running: 48.45 Mi - 2,600' - 6:11
Road Biking: 10.65 Mi - 400' - 1:00
Running: 1,757.79 Mi - 319,200' - 275:15
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Road Biking: 140.33 Mi - 4,600' - 11:03