- AM Skimo: 12.61 Mi - 7,000' - 2:50 - Long: Solid outing, longest skimo session yet. First lap I did with Mike (Tom & Derek's friend) and saw an awesome orange moon setting, second lap I did solo and watch the sunrise from the top of the T-bar lift, then the 3rd lap I bumped into Wick, JB, Smithy, & Billy. Ended up doing some short 'bamboo' intervals near the top with them. Great morning!
- PM Skate Ski: 24.14 Mi - 1,100' - 2:41 - Easy: Got a late start since I was pretty spent after the morning workout and not getting a ton of sleep the past few nights. Once I got moving though I felt descent, glad I took food and water this time though, that helped a ton.
- PM Skimo: 4.32 Mi - 2,100' - 0:58 - Easy: Full moon skin up Mt CB with Derek. He just got some lighter skies and was testing them out. Beautiful evening and super bright moon.
- AM Skimo: 2.44 Mi - 1,200' - 0:35 - Easy: Quick morning lap just past the Lady lift with Katz and one of her friends. Got a text to shovel roofs so cut it short, was planning on doing a few laps.
- PM Skate Ski: 17.55 Mi - 1,300' - 1:56 - Easy: Super icy! This warm weather during the day is not going to be good for night skates. Finished with a lap on the bench and the snow was much better.
- AM Skimo: 6.31 Mi - 3,400' - 1:28 - Threshold: Bumped into JB right at the start and joined him for a 10 minute threshold effort before continuing on to the Queen then finished up with another half lap.
- PM Skate Ski: 15.37 Mi - 600' - 1:35 - Easy: So hot out today... skied in a t-shirt. Felt pretty tired though, looking forward to a couple easier days before hitting it hard again this weekend.
- AM Skimo: 3.07 Mi - 1,200' - 0:28 - RACE: First ever skimo race, 3 weeks into the sport. The Griggs Orthopedic Town Series Race #1. Finished 6th in ___:___. Considering that last years US skimo champ and a few guys who have represented the US at worlds in recent years were racing as well, I think I did alright. Oh, and the last 48 hrs have not been overly restful either (see above)
- AM Skimo: 4.26 Mi - 2,300' - 0:59 - Easy: 5:15 AM start with Derek & Mike, only did one lap since I didn't know when I had to be to work today. Could have done another, oh well. Ripped down the hill pretty fast though, my Garmin had me at 42 mph for my max.
- PM Skate Ski: 10.13 Mi - 1,200' - 1:10 - Easy: Night skate again, 3 laps on the Bench this time. Tried to stay relaxed and go easy since I was pretty tired yesterday and had a tough day of shoveling today.
- AM Skimo: 4.48 Mi - 2,200' - 0:58 - Moderate: Wow I was tired today... skied with Pat O'Neil and got dropped easily. My legs could not climb, definitely pushed it a bit much this week. Probably going to take tomorrow off just to let the body rest, still got in a good increase in volume from last week.
- Day Off...
Skate Skiing: 67.19 Mi - 4,200' - 7:21
Skimo: 37.49 Mi - 19,400' - 8:16
Skate Skiing: 97.64 Mi - 5,500' - 10:43
Skimo: 44.33 Mi - 22,500' - 9:33