- AM Run: 12.97 Mi - 3,200' - 2:04 - Hills: After 28 days without standing on top of a mountain my dry streak has ended. Ran up Green with Ryan Smith early this morning before it got hot. Putting off the long run a day was a good call bc my groin was hardly noticeable during the run. I can feel it a bit now that I'm done, but I'll take it as a good sign.
- PM Road Bike: 6.35 Mi - 100' - 0:39 - Commute: Went downtown to watch some of the Ironman.
- PM Core/Strength: Core & hip stability workout.
- AM Run: 5.82 Mi - 300' - 0:46 - Easy: Easy jog along the bike paths and onto the Bobolink trails. Body just felt a bit drained from not eating dinner last night. Otherwise, the groin was feeling alright for the most part.
- PM Run: 5.21 Mi - 1,100' - 0:50 - Easy: After a long day of driving from Estes Park to SLC I got out for a sunset run with Michael Hodges. It was perfect timing too, we got to see an awesome double rainbow and then found a trail that got us high enough to see a good sunset.
- AM Run: 6.84 Mi - 2,200' - 1:14 - Hills: Got up early to run before heading to Outdoor Retailer. Wanted to explore a trail we found last night and ended up getting up to the summit of a small peak before the sun came up. Jack's Peak according the the notebook(s) in the mailboxes at the top.
- AM Run: 8.93 Mi - 2,900' - 1:46 - Hills: Another early morning. Felt pretty tired when I got up but once I was running I was glad to be out. Found a new trail that went up towards a ridge, I thought, then ended up on top of some un-named peak just in time to watch the sun rise. Groin was good on the climb, could feel it just slightly towards the end.
- AM Run: 3.37 Mi - 700' - 0:32 - Easy: Super easy run with Michael Hodges before heading to day 3 of OR. Hit some of the lower trails for a short loop. Groin felt good the entire time! It was just a short run, but I'm remaining optimistic.
- AM Run: 11.88 Mi - 3,000' - 2:21 - Hills: Fun group run with the Altra team. Zach Bitter, Larisa Dannis, Nick Clark, Jeff Browning, Leslie Howlett, Zac Marion, and Craig Lloyd. We got up on top of a mountain (I think it was a named peak), Peak 9,990. My groin felt good the entire run! That's two days in a row now and the first longer mountain effort in over 4 months without an issue!! Progress.
Running: 55.02 Mi - 13,400' - 9:33
Road Biking: 6.35 Mi - 100' - 0:39
Core/Strength: 1 Sessions
Mtn Summits: 2 Summits - 2 Unique
Running: 2,010.53 Mi - 379,600' - 328:32
Road Biking: 489.55 Mi - 20,600' - 36:25
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Mountain Biking: 34.97 Mi - 2,200' - 3:27
Elliptical: 8.53 Mi - na' - 1:00
Core/Strength: 32 Sessions
Mtn Summits: 49 Summits - 16 Unique