- AM Run: 15.91 Mi - 4,700' - 3:02 - Long: Pushed my long run back a day bc of Leadville. Alicia Shay joined me and we went up Mt Elbert. I ran the descent back to the car pretty hard and then added on about 6+ miles on the road at a steady pace. Longest and hardest effort I've done in nearly 2 months. Groin felt good the whole time.
- AM Run: 5.09 Mi - 800' - 0:45 - Easy: Quads were a little bit sore today from yesterday's descent. Standard Skunk loop.
- PM Hike: 3.71 Mi - 1,500' - 1:52 - Easy: Went up Saddle Rock with Jess then traversed across and down a drainage to get back to Chautauqua faster.
- AM Run: 7.01 Mi - 1,100' - 1:04 - Easy: Cut this one a bit short. Could feel my groin and my quads are still pretty shot from the weekend. Also might run again tonight in Golden at a group run. Lower Shannahan loop.
- PM Run: 5.21 Mi - 1,100' - 0:51 - Easy: Super chill (mostly) group run from Bent Gate Mountaineering. I did let loose down a descent with Caleb once just bc I felt like it. Definitely need to explore some more of the trails down there in Golden.
- PM Run: 12.74 Mi - 3,800' - 2:29 - Hills: Finally back to a 2 peak day. Up Fern to Bear then over to Green and down Bear Canyon. A little longer than I had planned but I was running off of HR just to test it out. Kept it below 140 the whole time.
- AM Run: 7.01 Mi - 1,200' - 1:03 - Easy: Kept it pretty easy since my groin was aching a little bit the past couple days. Out Skunk to Enchanted Mesa and back.
- PM Core/Strength: Core & hip stability workout.
- PM Core/Strength: Weight training workout.
- AM Run: 6.12 Mi - 800' - 0:54 - Easy: Ran both loops up at Betasso. Groin was being a bit annoying.. I think its getting aggravated when I do my exercises along with my core workout. Going to have to adjust it a bit.
- AM Run: 18.41 Mi - 6,800' - 3:57 - Long: Felt pretty solid today. Climbing well and descending the technical stuff pretty comfortably. Groin felt good and I wanted to do more but stopped because I got stuck in a crazy thunderstorm heading up to tag my 4th peak.. bailed half way.
Running: 78.07 Mi - 20,300' - 14:05
Hiking: 3.71 Mi - 1,500' - 1:52
Core/Strength: 2 Sessions
Mtn Summits: 6 Summits - 4 Unique
Running: 2,142.27 Mi - 408,100' - 350:25
Road Biking: 489.55 Mi - 20,600' - 36:25
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Mountain Biking: 34.97 Mi - 2,200' - 3:27
Hiking: 9.12 Mi - 3,800' - 5:40
Elliptical: 8.53 Mi - na' - 1:00
Core/Strength: 35 Sessions
Mtn Summits: 58 Summits - 18 Unique