- AM Run: 5.13 Mi - 400' - 0:43 - Easy: Quick little shake out along the rim before the 12 hr drive back to CO. Legs felt surprisingly good, not too sore. We'll see if they remain that way after sitting all day.
- AM Run: 5.74 Mi - 500' - 0:50 - Easy: 500' - Ran in Golden with Trent. Easy and relatively flat on the old Aqueduct. Definitely feeling the weekend a bit more today.
- PM Run: 4.69 Mi - 800' - 0:5- - Easy: Super chill Shannahan loop with Jess.
- PM Run: 9.58 Mi - 2,100' - 1:33 - Easy: Skunk, Mesa, Malory, Mesa, Shannahan. Legs are feeling better, still a little tired towards the end, hoping to be back to the normal grind in another day or two.
- PM Run: 4.32 Mi - 600' - 0:42 - Easy: Late evening jog around the trails / roads with Jess from her house in Ned.
- PM Run: 11.74 Mi - 2,600' - 1:54 - Moderate: Had planned on doing a tempo today but my legs still haven't fully recovered from the weekend. Settled for a steady effort up Green (1:01 - door to summit) instead just to get up high and enjoy the warm afternoon.
- PM Run: 4.06 Mi - 400' - 0:31 - Easy: Still feeling a bit sluggish, both physically and mentally. Decided to give my legs some more recovery. Headed down to Denver to do a "Treadmill Challenge" tonight which should be interesting. Maybe that will flush the legs and mind.
- PM Run: 2.56 Mi - 0' - 0:23 - Race: GoCiety Uphill Treadmill Challenge - 15 minutes at 15% incline as far as you can go. Head to head. Ended up winning with the longest distance for the night in the Pro category (only 4 competitors) with 1.56 miles. It was the first time I have been on a treadmill in years and the first time doing that kind of race. Fun night!
- PM Run: 5.34 Mi - 900' - 1:07 - Jog/Hike: This ended up just being a super chill outing exploring through the woods up in Ned from Jess's house. Combination of jogging and bushwhacking through the brush and snow. Found some new "trails" through national forest service (and a small section of not so national forest) eventually making a loop out of it.
- AM Run: 18.64 Mi - 7,600' - 3:28 - Long: Mt Sanitas Suicides... meaning, laps on the mountain. Each lap is 5k and has 1,300' of rocky vert. Since this is the end of my down week I only did 6 laps. Most of the group did 10. Right groin was still a little tight, but my legs felt a lot better than they have all week. Did a couple laps in the 31-32 minute range with 17-18 minutes up the climb. Transvulcania 83k in 4 weeks!
Running: 71.80 Mi - 15,900' - 12:01
Mtn Summits: 7 Summits - 2 Peaks
Running: 1,057.63 Mi - 174,200' - 159:38
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Road Biking: 96.98 Mi - 3,100' - 7:18
Core/Strength: 11 Sessions
Mtn Summits: 16 Summits - 5 Peaks