- AM Run: 15.71 Mi - 2,000' - 1:51 - Moderate: Had planned on doing the full 23 mile loop but the wind was unrelenting. That and neither Cam or I were feeling fresh after solid weeks. Bailed out at his parents place in Superior and caught a ride back to town.
- AM Run: 8.81 Mi - 1,700' - 1:28 - Easy: Ran with Jess for 3 miles over to Shannahan then continued on solo across Mesa to Skunk then home. Cool morning but the sun felt warm and my legs loosened up and felt smooth.
- AM Run: 7.33 Mi - 1,500' - 1:02 - Easy: Jon drove up from Denver and joined me. I showed him some of the trails since he hasn't ran around Boulder much.
- AM Run: 11.61 Mi - 900' - 1:13 - Tempo: These tempo Tuesdays with Cam are becoming a regular occurrence. Easy 3 mile warm up then a 7 mile tempo in 39:09, followed by a 1.5 mile cool down. (Splits: 5:33, 5:39, 5:38, 5:37, 5:34, 5:36, 5:32) The wind on the way out kept my from running as fast as last week, but I ended up doing two more miles and probably could have maintained the pace for a couple more.
- PM Run: 7.01 Mi - 600' - 0:59 - Easy: Night run on the creek path with Andy & Zach.
- AM Run: 18.11 Mi - 5,300' - 3:30 - Long: Linked up with Lindmulder at Chautauqua then headed up Green Mtn via Gregory & Ranger. Then continued over to Bear Peak. We split there and I headed down Fern and did a little add on around Enchanted Mesa before heading home.
- PM Run: 5.25 Mi - 400' - 0:37 - Easy: BRC group run. It was good to see a bunch of people before leaving town for a few weeks.
- Day Off: Travel...
- AM Run: 8.48 Mi - 1,000' - 1:04 - Easy: First time running outside of the USA. Ran down to Santa Cruz de La Palma from where I am staying near San Antonio and back. Most of it was flat and near the ocean.
- AM Run: 16.21 Mi - 5,000' - 3:07 - Long: Ran the fist 20k of the Transvulcania course from the town of Puencaliente de La Palma to Refugio de Pilar. Very sandy trails, lots of up, and the views were amazing. Just 1 more week till the race - Transvulcania 73k!
Running: 98.42 Mi - 18,400' - 14:51
Mtn Summits: 2 Summits - 2 Peaks
Running: 1,365.42 Mi - 230,500' - 207:22
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Road Biking: 117.07 Mi - 3,700' - 8:42
Core/Strength: 11 Sessions
Mtn Summits: 29 Summits - 7 Peaks