- AM Run: 20.71 Mi - 2,000' - 2:12 - Long: Fastest long run I have done since college I think.. Ran with Cam Clayton on the relatively flat rout out to his parents place where we stopped to grab a couple gels and some water, then back. My legs were heavy the first couple miles from yesterday's 20 but loosened up and felt descent. Still tightness in the groin so looking forward to an easy day tomorrow.
- Day Off.
- AM Run: 10.68 Mi - 1,000' - 1:09 - Tempo: If my groin wasn't tight I would say I felt pretty damn good today.. Easy 3 mile warm up, 5 mi tempo in 27:20 with Cam (Splits: 5:25, 5:35, 5:27, 5:30, 5:23), then a 2.5 mile cool down. Aerobically I felt relaxed the first 4 miles and my legs felt like I could have gone much faster through 3. Gradual up on the last 1.5 mi but never really felt too labored. Now I just need to get this groin back to 100% and I'll be ready to roll.
- PM Run: 7.41 Mi - 2,800' - 1:31 - Easy: Casual summit of Bear Peak with Cam. Legs felt pretty good once I got climbing. Groin was much better than this morning. I think power hiking helps stretch and strengthen it. Running hard in the AM might have flushed it out a bit too.
- AM Run: 20.92 Mi - 6,500' - 4:16 - Long: Met Lindmulder at Chautauqua then ran up Ranger to Green, down Bear canyon, up Fern canyon to Bear, over to S. Boulder Peak then down Shadow canyon. Bumped into Cam and added on an extra mile before heading home. Groin felt much better today.
- PM Run: 5.10 Mi - 800' - 1:54 - Easy: Trent Beachy was in town and joined me for an easy 5. Over to Skunk, up to Mesa, then down Bear canyon to home.
- AM Run: 8.23 Mi - 1,600' - 1:21 - Easy: Sunrise run with Adam McRoberts. Over to Chautauqua for a small loop on the Flatirons trail then back via Mesa. Legs were a little tired on the ups but it was a nice sunny morning, so all was good.
- PM Road Bike: 20.09 Mi - 600' - 1:24 - Easy: Out n back on Valmont Rd with a little extra on the bike paths. Felt good to get out on the bike, its been a while.
- PM Run: 4.08 Mi - 500' - 0:38 - Easy: Just a little yog along the trails near Jess's in Ned. Stretched really good after words. I think my groin is healing since stretching doesn't feel as uncomfortable. Also did a 20.09 mi road bike ride.
- AM Run: 6.31 Mi - 1,100' - 1:04 - Easy: Super chill trot through the woods exploring some trails and fire roads up in Ned with Jess. Legs were a little tired and I felt hungry for most of it but otherwise a nice outing.
- PM Run: 5.12 Mi - 800' - 0:43 - Easy: Same loop as Wednesday, but in the the opposite direction. Legs felt much better than the AM, probably since I ate a bunch and got my energy levels back up.
- AM Run: 20.02 Mi - 5,400' - 3:56 - Long: Tour of the 3 peaks again with Lindmulder. Nice warm day. Legs felt alright for most of it, could have put down a few more calories though. Two weeks out from the first big race of the season!
- PM Road Bike: 11.41 Mi - 400' - 1:07 - Easy: Cruised the bike paths with Jess then grabbed some food / drink at Avery on the way back.
Running: 108.58 Mi - 22,500' - 17:37
Road Biking: 31.50 Mi - 1,00' - 2:31
Mtn Summits: 8 Summits - 4 Peaks
Running: 1,267.00 Mi - 212,100' - 192:31
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Road Biking: 128.48 Mi - 4,100' - 9:49
Core/Strength: 11 Sessions
Mtn Summits: 27 Summits - 7 Peaks