- AM Run: 7.32 Mi - 800' - 1:00 - Easy: Snowy / rainy & cold.. stuck to the roads but still got soaked and chilled. Legs are a little heavy, especially in the quads from yesterday's effort.
- PM Run: 4.28 Mi - 300' - 0:36 - Easy: Standard S. Boulder road loop with Eric. Legs felt a lot better than they did in the morning. A few drills after to stretch things out.
- AM Run: 10.03 Mi - 1,400' - 1:27 - Easy: Legs were actually a little more sore today than yesterday. Decided to just do one run and keep it chill. Felt better by the end.
- AM Run: 12.67 Mi - 1,100' - 1:26 - Tempo: Either my legs felt pretty good today or the past 10 days sucked so bad that being back near normal feels amazing.. either way it was an enjoyable workout. Warmed up for 4 miles then did a 6 mile tempo with Andy Wacker (Splits: 5:41, 5:48, 5:40, 5:48, 5:51, 6:01 - Total: 34:49 or 5:48 pace), and finished with a 2.5 mile jog home. That last split was into the wind and we had to open / close a few gates along the way.
- PM Run: 4.12 Mi - 600' - 0:38 - Easy: Considering how good I felt this morning I was surprised how bad my legs felt tonight. Right groin was still bugging me, I'm pretty sure there is some Adductor Tendinitis going on in there. Definitely have to get more consistent with my core / strength training and stretching to help alleviate it.
- AM Run: 10.29 Mi - 1,700' - 1:31 - Easy: Trails are starting to dry out.. again. These random snowstorms are more annoying than anything else. Legs felt alright, not great.
- PM Run: 8.72 Mi - 700' - 1:21 - Easy: Group run from Boulder Nordic Sport around town. Explored lots of alleys and small trail connectors and roads that I haven't ever been on.
- AM Run: 9.08 Mi - 2,000' - 1:33 - Hill Intervals: Nipple Repeats: Intervals on the hill behind where I live, we call it the nipple. It's a 250' single track climb in 0.2 miles with most of the gain in the second half. I wasn't feeling super spry to begin with and after 4 of them I called it a day. Had planned on 5-6 originally. Splits: 2:20, 2:31, 2:33, 2:49.
- PM Run: 5.36 Mi - 300' - 0:42 - Easy: Flat run on the bike paths downtown. Legs still a little sluggish.
- AM Run: 8.59 Mi - 1,100' - 1:12 - Easy: Mix of road & trails in Ned. Legs felt a lot better, just the annoying groin causing unnecessary stress. Had this same issue in college and it didn't turn out well.
- AM Run: 20.33 Mi - 5,400' - 3:50 - Long: Slow but enjoyable 3 peak day. Up Bear canyon to Green Mtn, then over to Bear Peak, then to S Boulder Peak. Dropped down Shadow canyon then did a loop on Shannahan before heading back to Bear canyon and home.
Running: 100.79 Mi - 15,400' - 15:16
Mtn Summits: 3 Summits - 3 Peaks
Running: 1,158.42 Mi - 189,600' - 174:54
Skate Skiing: 210.68 Mi - 15,700' - 25:04
Road Biking: 96.98 Mi - 3,100' - 7:18
Core/Strength: 11 Sessions
Mtn Summits: 19 Summits - 6 Peaks