- (PM) Run: 8.06 Mi - 1,600' - 1:21 - Easy: Did a short out n back on Deer Creek trail with Nate. My legs felt tired today. Uphill was difficult to say the least. Feeling the past week or so of running faster and getting back to 100 mile weeks.
- (PM) Run: 10.11 Mi - 1,200' - 1:20 - Easy: Lower Loop out n back. A bit muddy in sports, the Upper Lower would have been a mess. Legs felt better than yesterday still not fresh on the climbs, hopefully in a day or two.
- Day Off...
- (PM) Run: 10.33 Mi - 900' - 1:23 - Easy: To Tony's & back then met Nate and did Woods Walk / Budd Trail. Snowy, but it felt good to get out.
- (AM) Run: 20.24 Mi - 1,900' - 2:43 - Track Workout: Hit the track in Gunny. 6 x 800m with 400m jog recovery, then ran an easy mile and did 4 x 400m with 400m jog. Warm up was 8 miles, cool down was 4 miles. Splits: 2:38, 2:34, 2:35, 2:36, 2:36, 2:42 -- 1:15, 1:16, 1:17, 1:11. Definitely not as fast as I was in college...
- (PM) Run: 7.02 Mi - 700' - 1:06 - Easy: A little shake out run with Miguel. Nice evening, chilly but the clouds went away. Maybe tomorrow the sun will show itself again..?
- (AM) Run: 10.01 Mi - 1,400' - 1:29 - Easy: Upper Loop. I waited too long to get out, the dirt roads and some of the trails were sloppy and I almost wend down a couple times. Motivation to not be lazy in the mornings anymore.
- (PM) Run: 7.01 Mi - 500' - 1:02 - Easy: Shake out run on the Lower. A bit snowy out past the split to Budd trail. A few strides after.
- (AM) Run: 30.04 Mi - 2,800' - 3:27 - Long: Solid long run in Gunny. Did an out n back on the road that goes past Hartmans and had a 5 minute negative split. The goal was 30 miles in 3:30, and I was just under that. Average of 6:55 miles for 30 miles with nearly 3k vert and at an altitude between 7,700 - 9,000+. I'll take it. 3 weeks until the JFK 50.