| || |
99.19 Miles, 13,700' Vert, 15 Hrs, 54 Min
Running: 3,637.22 Mi
Road Biking: 778.37 Mi
Skate Skiing: 140.44 Mi
Mountain Biking: 41.51 Mi
Snowshoeing: 22.41 Mi
Classic Skiing: 10.96 Mi
- (PM) Run: 6.25 Mi - 2,800' - 3:15 - Hike/Jog: Not exactly a run. I hiked Bear and jogged a bit on the way down. My calf had a knot in it and I wanted to take it easy for a day.
- (PM) Run: 14.81 Mi - 1,100' - 1:52 - Easy: Ran with Sage & one of his Hanson's friends from out of town. Legs were fine, felt like a short easy run.
- (PM) Run: 4.01 Mi - 800' - 0:45 - Easy: Second run around Sanitas before the trails meeting.
- (AM) Run: 5.61 Mi - 800' - 0:43 - Easy: Morning run with Cam Clayton. Had planned on doing a hill workout but the trail was closed. Doing a faster 10 tonight.
- (PM) Run: 10.03 Mi - 1,000' - 1:12 - Moderate: Went out to Marshal Mesa with Trent and did a little faster effort run. Got to see some of the flood damage.
- (AM) Run: 24.01 Mi - 1,800' - 3:05 - Long: Well... that run sucked. Wanted to do a fast 3 hrs, and was through 10 miles at 66 or 67 min, then went down hill from there. By mile 16 I had eaten 3 gels and a bottle of water. By 20 I was bonking again. Just felt out of fuel today.
- Day Off..
- (AM) Run: 12.24 Mi - 1,500' - 1:35 - Moderate: Upper, Lupine, Lower. Still some soreness in my right leg, but much better than yesterday.
- (AM) Run: 22.23 Mi - 3,900' - 3:27 - Long: Met up with Benn at 7:30 at the top of Tony's Trail. We planned on doing 3 hrs, but his hip is still really bugging him and after just 5 minutes he decided it was a dumb idea and walked home. I did the loop plus a little add on to the top of Strand Hill